Free downloads: books, reports & brochures
Below you can download for free a number of books, reports, brochures, and some open access publications from the list (⤓) or by clicking on the cover below. For the free publications in French, click here.
'Co-creating Alignment & Synergy, How to realise the Vision of restoring the Earth together. For more details click on the cover.
Co-creating Alignment & Synergy
Mali, Sourou Valley
- PDIDS/EES Summary 10 pages.
- The need for including organic and ecologically sound land and water uses in an integrated sustainable development plan: the case of the Sourou valley in Mali.
- Duurzame ontwikkeling en waterbeheer in het Sourougebied in Mali. (Dutch ⤓)
- Other PDIDS/EES documents via the website of ICS.
- Options for Alignment and Synergy to increase the impact of PAPAB - A pilot for the Province Cibitoke, Burundi.
- Mapping baseline data Value Chain stakeholders in Fiji for measuring impact of the project ”Promoting Nutritious Food Systems in the Pacific Islands”.
Period before Trimpact
- Economics of Land Degradation Initiative: Report for the private sector. Sustainable land management – A business opportunity. GIZ, Bonn.
- More Food from Fertile Grounds: Integrating approaches in order to improve soil fertility (FGI).
- PIP Approach Brochure
- PIP Approach - scientific article (⤓)
- Towards Nutrient Cycle Optimization through Synergies with Sustainable Land Management Stakeholders in Pilot Zones of the Fertile Grounds Initiative in Uganda.
- Competing for limited resources: the case of the Fifth Region of Mali.
For my other scientific articles, please visit researchgate.net